Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bye Bye Summer....

Wow August flew by!
The month came and went with plenty of fun and super hot weather.
A round up of the highlights...

For day 2 of Kenny away in Dallas Kaleb and I had a movie night!
It was great for me since Kaleb is usually glued to Kenny's side.

Coolest pizza ever!
Desert & Movie Time!
First Day of School! Kaleb started round 2 of Kindergarten this month and I am already confident it was the right decision to keep him back. He seems to be getting along better with kids closer to his age is very happy to have Mrs. Adams as a teacher again. His classmates seem wonderful and I am confident he will thrive this year.

Being silly before the first of school

With football season drawing near it was time for Kenny and his boys to have Fantasy Football weekend. This allowed me another Mommy Son movie night!
This time we watched Hook. I hadn't seen this movie in a long time and forgot it was kind of intense! Kaleb loved it and I love watching movies from when I was younger.

Hot cocoa time!
We were wishing it was cold outside...
Getting his pirate gear
Although it's always sad to have summer pass we will all be ready
for fall and some cooler temps!
Kenny is starting his last semester of grad school and very ready to
be ending his academic career!

I hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments: