Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer is Over

It's been a long busy summer but we had a blast!
We got to spend a lot of time with Kaleb and filled the summer with lots of fun activities.
We took full advantage of swimming, parks, and story times.

The three of us had a great summer but now it's time to head back to reality.
Kaleb has now started Kindergarten.
I can't believe he has gotten so big. His teacher seems nice and we are hoping this is a great year for him.
He is the youngest, tallest, and by far the loudest in his class.
He'll certainly leave an impression on his class!
First Day of school!
Kaleb turned five last Friday and we celebrated with family and friends.
It was Transformer themed and as usual Kaleb cleaned up. He has such generous friends and family who truly love and care for him.
Thanks Nana for letting us celebrate at your home!
Another exciting part of the summer was the birth of Riley! Here is the happy family!
We are so lucky to have this family in our life and to have an adorable sweet godchild!
I know Erin will raise that boy a good Catholic :)
Kenny starts school in a couple of weeks and we're praying for another successful semester.
These classes will be tough but luckily he is a smart guy!

Looking forward to a fun fall and I'll try to post more than I have over the summer!


2 comments:

Jon, Erin and Riley said...

I was cracking up when I read what you wrote about Kaleb being the tallest, loudest, etc. in his class! He's such a cutie...that picture of him in the hammock is adorable. I'm glad we have your family in our lives too! We are so glad to have you and Kenny as the Godparents for our child. Tell Kenny I said good luck with the classes this semester...I know how he feels! We can't wait to come to Tulsa in a few weeks to hang out with you guys.

laurie said...

I am so happy fall is here! Congrats on making it thru the first day of school! I still cannot belive how big Kaleb is getting!