Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mid-Week Girls Night


Tonight was a rare boy-less night for me.
Kenny is in Dallas to spend time with his siblings and to watch some Yankee baseball.
Kaleb is staying with Granddad Stone so I had to invite the Burke girls over to keep me company.
Girls nights are a rarity for me so I try to make them as girly as possible.

"After all, a girl is... well a girl. It's nice to be told your good at it."-Rita Hayworth

Good food, lots of wine, and Brad Pitt.
Terri was awesome enough to cook us a yummy healthy dinner!
Terri making some healthy Mexican fare.
The cook hard at work.
Delicious Turkey Tacos and Avocado Black Bean Salad
To complement Terris healthy food I made some not so healthy brownies to go with the bottles of wine. It's good for your heart ;)
My gorgeous sisters.
We wrapped up the evening perusing bridesmaid gowns for Terri's wedding and trying to sit through Interview with a Vampire. ( It seemed so much better 15 years ago)

It was a great mid-week break but I'll be ready for my boys to be home.
Next up will be Kaleb's birthday on Saturday and back to school next week!
I hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the summer!

No comments: